Friday 29 April 2011

Vcbux admin is looking for new management

Subscribe to news: Our RSS feed Follow BuxWiki.com on Twitter Join BuxWiki.com on Facebook
Share |

From BuxWiki

Jump to: navigation, search

VcBux.com administration has financial difficulties and the following message appeared on their forum:

Hello everyone.. I apologize for the lack of updates as we didn't manage to handle the current situation properly. Our AlertPay issue which caused a havoc, has brought our management down as well. We have no way to revive AlertPay at the moment. We will be looking into giving vcBux to a better management and yes, we are not looking for a profit at all. We are hoping that we would be able to hand vcBux over to a better management in order to keep the site running.

Here is what I really have to say. I have tried my best, had my sleepless nights, plannings and everything that I could think of but I have to say, a panic situation which was caused by our AlertPay issue was far greater than what I could handle. As of such, we have come to a point where the only way to keep us running, is to hand it over to a new management.

So, looks like the site will be closed soon unless they find someone else to manage the site.

Moved to Suspect Sites list

[edit] References

http://www.vcbux.com/forum/?fmid=1&sfmid=41&rtid=11845&p=1


No comments:

Post a Comment