Wednesday 29 December 2010

Very Funny Jokes, Sweet SMS

My sweet girlfriend had habit of biting her fingernails. She started doing YOGA to treat the problem. Soon her finger-nails started growing normally.
Seeing this, I asked if yoga had totally cured her problem.
"No," she replied with a funny sweet smile, "but now I can reach my toe-nails so I bite them instead."
 
                                   Click to send this card
Is life getting too hard...new
Click to send this card
It's your turn now....
new
Click to send this card
Without tea Can you start the day?new
Click to send this card
Gimme a big hug buddy...new
Click to send this card Click to send this card Click to send this card  Click to send this card
Look what I caught! Catch me if you can! Wishing you a very Happy Spring!
[Flash Card]
Press F1 to save...!
 Click to send this card Click to send this card Click to send this card  
There can't be a crisis today... My schedule is full! and U thought U had problems! Just for fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment